In 1996 PTG owner Patrick Gillen started selling driveway sealcoat jobs. A year later, he founded Accu-Seal, which he sold in 2001. That same year, he started PTG Enterprises, and is known as My Pavement Guy.com
Today PTG Enterprises is a contracting, consulting and project management business dedicated to serving commercial clients with asphalt and concrete paving services.
Over the last 10 years the business has thrived and has:
- Prepared thousands of Pavement Condition Inspections
- Contracted and managed millions of dollars in work
- Supervised and performed quality controls of other contractor's work
- Assisted with budgeting and estimating for future and upcoming pavement projects
- Performed "special pavement projects" which entail specific tasks within certain timelines.
When you hire PTG, you'll work with Patrick Gillen from start to finish. This process begins with an initial site visit, a pre-construction meeting and setting expectations for the client and crew. Communication is our watchword, and you'll receive regular reports on your project.
For more information, or to schedule a site visit, contact us today at 410-636-8777 or send us an e-mail.
The PTG Philosophy
Our natural knack for logistics, combined with interpersonal skills, result in excellent planning and execution of any project. We enjoy what we're good at, and that's the secret to our success.